Your Budget and Some Pressure Washer Recommendations:
All of this information that we've shared throughout our Pressure Washer Buying Guide series boils down to making an informed decision and getting all of the benefits and features you want or need within your budget. While getting all the benefits and features you want may cost you more money up-front, it can also save you countless dollars in repair bills later and time (man-hours yourself, or through a service-center) spent cleaning.
Some of Our General Pressure Washer Recommendations:
- Buy well-known name brand engines, such as Honda or Kohler engines where possible. These engines tend to be very reliable and easier to find parts for as well as a service center if you ever need it.
- Piston pumps over axial pumps. Why? Piston pumps tend to have longevity, serviceability, and better warranties. Additionally, when getting into higher pressure and flow rates, piston pumps are your only option.
- Auto Start-Stop electric pressure washers. Auto Start-Stop pressure washers save unnecessary wear and tear on all components, saves on your utility bills, and most importantly, keeps the pump from over-heating when not in use.
- Ensure you understand whether you need a hot or cold pressure washer for the type of jobs you'll be using it for.
- Make sure you check the max PSI and GPM on any unit to be sure you're getting what you're paying for. If you're not sure how to do that, be sure to read our Pressure Washer PSI and GPM: What They Mean and Why They're Important article.
We hope our Pressure Washer Buying Guide series and this article has been helpful in your decision making process. We have your best interest in mind and want to ensure that you get the right pressure washer to meet your needs at the best possible price. If you still have questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 1-866-785-6229.
Ready to Shop Now?